Amazon Recruitment Drive
Amazon Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Amazon’s IT Services Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Technician spends their day fielding incoming support chats, calls, and online requests on behalf of Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- We should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing to interact with Seller over calls/email/chat depending on the business need.
- *Candidates who are based in Chennai should apply.
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be sharing the soft copy of documents during the final level of the interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document – Relieving letter/service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ payslip.
Kindly apply on this job posting if you interested and (Only) the shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the initial online assessment from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: –Candidates who are based in Chennai should apply. All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and a good internet connection for taking up assessments and interviews.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruiting Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com