The Product Compliance teams ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export). This involves analyzing product import documentation and flagging hazardous risks.
C-Ops Product Assurance Team is responsible for ensuring 100% of products available for sale @Amazon meets safety and regulatory standards. We’re responsible for improving Customer trust and reducing their exposure to unsafe non-compliant products. We provide our service to all Amazon Geographies from our nodes present in several countries worldwide.
Job Responsibilities:As a Virtual Data Associate you will conduct your work virtually from your home location. You will follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) at the team level and additional work instructions to assess if product is eligible for sale and meets safety and regulatory requirements. You will assess required legislative documentation from supported region(s) (e.g., Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Product Certificates, Product Manuals, etc.) using the computer and remote access to provided tools and abide by defined regulatory processes that ensure compliance, confidentiality, and security. You will be required to meet productivity, quality and utilization team metrics that are tracked automatically or manually and report and track issues per defined guidelines. You will also be required to maintain a record of daily work using provided team trackers.
Your job responsibilities as a Virtual Data Associate may include:
– Review products to ensure regulatory compliance on all products that are made available for sale on Amazon from all sources
– Contacting Amazon Selling Partners to communicate documents submission process requirements
– Review and assessment of documentation provided by the Selling Partners as per process guidelines
– Reinstating products when the seller alters the information
– Audit the Amazon website and identify the dangerous, prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-compliant products
– Identify and remove from the website products that don’t satisfy Amazon’s regulatory or safety obligations
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, your responsibilities can include tasks such as:
– Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
– Participation in testing of the new tools and processes, providing feedback of their performance
Skills:– Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English (any other additional Indian language would be a plus)
– Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
– Strong attention to details;
– Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
– Decision-making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
– Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
– Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
– 10+2 Non Graduates are also eligible
2. Preferred Qualifications ( not mandatory)
– 6 months-1 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes; Database management would be an additional advantage
Job Location: Work from home ( candidates willing to work from Hyderabad only)
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners or 15days
How to Apply for Amazon Recruiting Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com