Cisco is a leading company that offers the best services to customers by implementing new technologies. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Now Cisco is offering the Software Development program for freshers who just completed their graduation. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates.
Cisco recruitment drive
Cisco Recruitment drive dates and details:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate Strong Ownership, Relevance and take work to completion
- Lead/Participate in Requirements, Planning, Design, Review discussions.
- Lead/Participate in end-to-end software life cycle which includes Design, Plan, Develop, Automate, Perform Various Tests (Unit, Functional and Scale)
- Lead/Participate in Customer Use case discussions, Propose test and automation strategies
- Work in a Continuous integration environment with highest focus on software standards and quality
- Build Customer Deployment like labs to provide maximum coverage of the use cases and scenarios
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in defining product and project level architecture.
- Innovate and generate new ideas for Product & Process, BU and Cisco, build prototypes, propose ideas
- Publish whitepapers and write technical blogs
- Analyze customer feedback and customer issues, Participate actively in customer support activities which includes triage & providing resolutions
- Incrementally upgrade & develop new skills to adopt to new product requirements, participate and present leanings in a BU level forums
- Document software design, flows and use cases using various software design techniques like Sequence Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc…
- Good Team Player – Recognize & Respect each other, Have Fun, Adopt to Cisco Culture, Demonstrate highest Ethics & Integrity, Give importance to Health & Family
- Take initiative and be responsible for Self-Development, Seek Mentor-ship, Take self-improvement trainings
- Work in an agile environment, adopt to obstacle culture and team first attitude
- Any experience in Designing/developing Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Understanding of the various web technologies, REST, SOAP, Web Services, PoJo)
- Any experience using Development Tools (like Eclipse etc…)
- Any experience using Build Tools (ANT, Maven etc…)
- Any experience working with Configuration Management (like Clearcase, GIT) and Continuous Integration tools (like Jenkins)
- Good Team work and collaboration skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong articulation and communication skills
- Understanding of Linux-based Operating Systems
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in C.Sc
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment Drive :
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Then fill the required data fill the form.
Attach your resume.
After Completing all fields Submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP.