Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries, and partnerships with leading platforms provide us a distinct vantage. Today Coforge Conducting Recruitment Drive 2021 for Freshers. As for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
If You Applicable for this Coforge Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Coforge Recruitment Drive
Coforge Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2018 | 2020|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Coforge Recruitment Drive 2021 Job Description:
Within the Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, the definition of done, documentation…)
- Develop working relationships within the program (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, development, testing & deployment staff).
- Collaboration with Support Agents
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports or SQL procedures.
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming languages(like C, C++, C#, Java,….etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Coforge Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Coforge Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates