ColorTokens is headquartered in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara), California, the USA with engineering and business centers in Santa Clara, California, and Bangalore, India. ColorTokens principals are among the most influential leaders in network and security management, with pedigrees that include breakthroughs that are now pervasive industry standards. The core team comes with deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies, from Cisco, Juniper, VMware, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics, and Microsoft.
ColorTokens offers a new approach that is simpler to administer than traditional, static layer-centric approaches. ColorTokens’ Next Generation Software-Defined Security is a paradigm shift in cybersecurity, based on a new simplified architecture that augments layered approaches to security. This Next Generation Software-Defined Security provides fine granular level software defend users, devices, and applications, to protect enterprise networks from insider and external threats. ColorTokens solution enforces a zero-trust security model to protect the application flows with access to all network resources but with operational ease.
Position: Member Technical Staff
Required Skills (Technical):
Good Knowledge on any of the programming skill Java, Python,
Good Analytical, Problem Solving
Good communication skills
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Interview Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Salary Offered: 6 Lac p.a
1. Functional computer systems.
2. Min. 1 MBPS internet speed per PC.
3. Updated Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser with the most recent version; Note: IE is not supported.
4. Power Back-up for Computer Systems during the Exam.
1. You should have access to your mail ID.
2 You should have the Soft-Copy of your CV (with picture) to upload (Optional).
3. You should Fill all the academic details correctly.
4. Before starting the test you should ensure that the Computer is connected with high- speed internet and meets all the technical requirements as mentioned.
5. Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
1. You should not move or go outside the test window as they will be marked suspicious and if tried to do so repeatedly the test may get terminated.
2. You are not allowed to use any mobile phones or Calculators during the test process.
BE ( Computer Science) , IT , IS from 2018 & 2019 batch
Overall Percentage of 65% and above
The candidate must have cleared all papers in the first attempt without any backlogs.
1. Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for the final round of interview.