We Update Big data job Openings For Freshers to Experience are eligible to apply through All Over India, This Page We Updated Every 48 Hours With New Big data opening. Those who are seeking a job on Big data Domain Please check this FollowUp this page Every Moment. Please refer this to your friends and Whatsapp Group. Please Support Us & All The Best.
Today job updates provide information about the current requirement of the job opening in all Companies across India. Here we update about the Freshers Jobs, Walk-ins, Today Off-Campus Jobs, Government Jobs, Software Job Updates, IT job notifications, Non-IT Job notifications. Today job Updates also update the information about IT jobs in Hyderabad, IT jobs in Bangalore, IT jobs In Chennai every day. So you can check our updates in todayjobupdates.
Data science Openings 21st Nov 2020:
We are #hiring multiple #DataScience #interns across different skill sets. College Pre-final/final years/Freshers can also apply:
– Data Science Implementation:
– Should have covered #MachineLearning concepts and project implementation
– Should have completed at least one project (real case or data similar to real case)
– Or prepared a detailed walk-through of a project notebook as a part of a blog
– Data Science Algorithms from scratch
– Strong mathematics aptitude
– Should have clear understanding of core ML algorithms from scratch
– Ability to deconstruct complex concepts
please drop your cv here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data science Openings 7th Aug2020:
CODEMONK HIRING FOR DATA SCIENCE INTERN
Posted On 07/25/2020
About the Internship
Selected interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Mine data using modern tools and programming languages
2. Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
3. Effectively tells stories with the data using visualization tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
4. Implement data-driven solutions based on advanced machine learning (ML) and optimization algorithms to address business problems
5. Partner with engineering teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for a full-time internship
2. Can start the internship immediately
3. Are available for a duration of 6 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
Skill(s) required: Python and knowledge of any Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch.