Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company. Now Genpact Hiring the B.Com/MBA Finance Graduates as Assistant Manager – Record to Report. Candidates can utilize the opportunity to build their careers. If eligible for this Genpact Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Genpact Recruitment Drive
Genpact Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Genpact:
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
In this role, we are looking for a strong SME with extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and should have managed a team with a size of 10-15 people. You will be responsible for end to end accounting and reconciliation.
- Manage multiple partners
- Ensure smooth month-end close & reporting every month
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls
- Drive the audit results and timely submission of evidence in line with requirements
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required
- MBA Finance (Candidate with B.Com degree)
- Meaningful work experience
- Candidates with CA Inter degree & Relevant work experience in General Ledger
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under different ERP packages – JDE & SAP
How to Apply for IBM off-campus Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org