HealthAsyst offers a whole gamut of software services, helping clients effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger. Some of our services include software development. Now the HealthAsysyt recruiting the B.E/B.Tech Freshers for the position of Software Developer Trainee. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Healthasyst Recruitment Drive
Healthasyst Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
|Name of the Post||Software Developer Trainee|
|Salary||4 – 4 LPA|
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
About the Company:
HealthAsyst offers a whole gamut of software services, helping clients effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger. Some of our services include software development, mobile application development, ICD 9-10 implementation & healthcare integration. HealthAsyst combines strong domain expertise, proven processes, and flexibility to make every service engagement a success.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/ME/M.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 4 LPA.
– Build deeper knowledge on the application where he/she is working
– Understand any reusable components and make sure that they are effectively used
– Ensure to develop optimized code and not repeat any review comments provided previously by Leads
– Conduct unit testing and identify/fix defects
– Debug the code for issues identified while testing and fix these issues in the code and update the unit test cases as needed
– Collaborate with other developers and ensure that end to end system functionality is tested properly
– Participate in presentations and demonstrations of the software to customers-
– Ensure that there are very few review comments from Leads/customer in his/her code and that defect slippage to QA is very minimal
Skills Set Required:
– Good coding skills in the technologies required for the project
– Quick grasp of new technologies
– Good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting/debugging skills
– Good estimation skills for one’s assigned task
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
– Online Test
– HR Interview
– Techno managerial Interview
- Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link for Healthasyst Recruitment Drive: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org