Check CTS Online Exam, Interview Results 2019
How to Check CTS Online Exam, Interview Results 2019: Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation is one of the worlds leading professional services company Cognizant Recruitment is held for hiring candidates for their Esteemed organization now, Cognizant has already announced the first quarter results ON MAY 2, 2019. Candidates are awaited for the second quarter results as well. The Cognizant Second Quarter results 2019 are to be released soon. Follow our page today job updates for day to day estimation of Cognizant reports.
Highlights – First Quarter 2019:
- Quarterly revenue rose to $4.11 billion, up 5.1% (6.8% in constant currency1) from the year-ago quarter.
- GAAP operating margin was 13.1% compared to 17.7% in the year-ago quarter.
- Adjusted Operating Margin1 was 16.0% compared to 17.7% in the year-ago quarter.
- Net income was $441 million compared to $520 million in the year-ago quarter.
- Quarterly GAAP diluted EPS was $0.77, compared to $0.88 in the year-ago quarter.
- Quarterly Adjusted Diluted EPS1 was $0.91, compared to $0.94 in the year-ago quarter.
- First quarter 2019 GAAP operating results include the $117 million incremental accruals related to India Defined Contribution Obligation2
First Quarter 2019 Performance by Bussiness Segment:
Communications, Media and Technology: (14.5% of revenues) revenue grew 16.9% year-over-year and 19.6% in constant currency, led by growth among technology clients. Within media and communications, growth was driven primarily by digital services for media and entertainment clients to accelerate their transformation to modern media companies, partially offset by slower growth with communications clients involved in industry consolidation. Technology delivered double-digit growth driven primarily by our digital content solutions.
Second Quarter & Full Year 2019 Outlook
- The second quarter of 2019 year-over-year revenue growth in the range of 3.9-4.9% in constant currency.3
- Full-year 2019 year-over-year revenue growth in the range of 3.6-5.1% in constant currency.3
- Full-year 2019 Adjusted Operating Margin4 expected to be approximately 17.0%.
- Full-year 2019 Adjusted Diluted EPS4 expected to be in the range of $3.87-$3.95.
Capital Deployment Plan – Dividend