Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 37,000 team members, in 18 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow. now Micron recruiting a Test Solutions Engineer for Graduates. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs.
Micron Recruitment Drive
Micron Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Test Solutions Engineer||
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Micron Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Develop and maintain test strategies and programs for Non-volatile Memory products
- Responsible to develop, optimize, analyze the test code for validation
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, sophisticated duplication analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost-effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with groundbreaking test time reduction methodologies
- Assist process and production teams by providing vital engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Able to understand the complexities of an issue and independently code with in-depth understanding of device architecture
- Provides guidance to team members and managers on project, technical or innovation issues
- Expected to talk to colleagues outside of engineering & may mentor less experienced engineers
- Drive efficiency and use metrics to find opportunities to increase efficiency
- Sustain and improve the critical metrics of the test engineering through continuous improvement activities/projects without any deviations, misses, excursions along with 100% quality & zero escapes
- Exhibit key Micron values such as customer-driven`sa attitude, effective planning, getting results, end to end ownership, effective communication, making lasting decisions, driving teamwork, building relationships, fostering a global approach, developing self and others
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering from Tier-1 college
- Overall 0-1 year of working experience
- Proficient in programming skills: C/C++/Python/Perl
- Good knowledge of STLC framework is required
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
- Multi-tasker with good interpersonal skills and ability to influence partners in a complex network and drive for alignment
- Inquisitive and with an eye for detail, proven track record in successful probing during problem-solving and root cause investigation and analysis, able to think out of the box, and ability to navigate out of deadlock situation
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills/debugging skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, multifaceted, environment.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Micron Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates