VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Today Vmware hiring graduates as for the position of Member of Technical Staff as Quality Engineering. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
VMware Recruitment Drive
VMware Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Member of Technical Staff|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Computer Science|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
VMware Recruitment Drive Job Description:
• Analyze product scalability and resiliency for Horizon Virtual Infra solutions
• Understand the products in-depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture
• Test automation and Identify testability requirements
• Participate in regular scrum meetings, planning and story pointing sessions, and design and code reviews
• Communicate technical dependencies and concerns/issues effectively
• Create and review test strategy/plans, test cases, and test specifications
• Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
• Work closely with VMware R&D and other Quality Engineering teams, to leverage existing test cases and test suites currently available for internal use
• Develop techniques for effective communication and collaboration with onsite and remote members of the development, QE, and PM teams
• Take initiative to improve products, tools, and process
• Work closely with developers to resolve issues and reproduce bugs
• Manage activities to meet delivery dates and milestones, and communicate status and risks to QE leads and project team
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
• 0-2 year of industry experience in system testing; work experience on VMware products is a plus
• Basic systems administration skills (installing and configuring operating systems (Linux, Windows), Domain and hardware)
• Good Understanding of OOPS concepts
• Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a team environment
• Strong background in computer architecture and operating system internals
• Strong programming skills in Python or Java
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Full-stack knowledge will be an added advantage
this role qualifies for the JoinHorizonIndia referral campaign
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for VMware Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
- Apply As Soon As Possible Before Link Expires.
VMware Recruitment Drive– Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates