Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Now Wipro Hiring Graduates Freshers for the position of Software Developers. Wipro is conducting Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) for freshers. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Wipro Recruitment Drive
Wipro Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||(WILP – 2021) Work Integrated Learning Program 2021|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2021 Only|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Wipro Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021)
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at
- Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
10th Standard: Pass
12th Standard: Pass
Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology,
- Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Selection Process for Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021):
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below the details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a
- Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
Last date to apply: 10th December 2020
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 14th – 18th December 2020.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded to within 3 working days.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Wipro Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates