ABB Off-Campus Drive: ABB conducts Recruitment Drive as an Graduate Engineer Trainee selected people can be located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. the eligible candidates are those who completed a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job. If You are Applicable for this ABB Off-Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Jobs updates, Non-IT Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
ABB Freshers Drive 2022
ABB Pool-Camus Drive Details:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
ABOUT ABB Careers:
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years. Until the sale of its Power Grids division in 2020, ABB was Switzerland’s largest industrial employer. ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm, and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Job Description for ABB Careers:
You will be working as Graduate Engineer Trainee, reporting to IS Service Manager for Electrification Business Area based in Hyderabad. You will be responsible to support major projects for an existing large-scale SAP & eco systems integrations. Specifically, you will drive the optimization of processes, design, collaborate across teams, align with corporate mandates and objectives, and deliver throughout the entire project lifecycles, from analysis to design.
Your responsibilities for ABB Careers:
- Understand Database Concepts, OS, HTML/CSS Concepts & Data Structure Concepts.
- Learn new technologies and implement those to solve business problems and improve application efficiency.
- Bring positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conduct research and assist the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- To work independently and as a part of team.
Qualification for ABB Careers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering.
- Ability to work on his or her own initiative, plan well and follow through to project completion.
- Practical or hands-on programming experience is desirable.
- Decent software knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
How To Apply For ABB Placements Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
ABB Walk-in 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates