ABB Off-Campus Drive: ABB conducts Recruitment Drive as an Associate Software Engineer. Selected people can be located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. the eligible candidates are those who completed a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job. If You are Applicable for this ABB Off-Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Jobs updates, Non-IT Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
ABB Freshers Drive 2022
ABB Pool-Camus Drive Details:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or relevant field|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience|
|Eligible Batches||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
ABOUT ABB Careers:
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years. Until the sale of its Power Grids division in 2020, ABB was Switzerland’s largest industrial employer. ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm, and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Job Description for ABB Careers:
You will be working as Associate Software Engineer and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Control Platform division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Department Lead and responsible for supporting strategic technology direction by identifying, proposing and implementing innovative technology, software or solutions by contributing with own ideas. Supporting the R&D team by performing assigned tasks under supervision and executing assigned tasks using technical knowledge in a structured way.
Your responsibilities for ABB Careers:
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and testing for new product development, maintenance and handling of customer cases for existing products
- Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support for test teams
- Coordinating & collaborating with other technical development & test teams spread across in a global collaborative environment for timely approvals for deliverables, testing and to meet project milestones
- Being process oriented and should be well versed with ISO/CMM quality procedures. Exposure to working in agile scrum based development with continuous integration mode will be an advantage
- Being proficient in unit, integration and system testing, test systems set up, test automation and defect prevention
- Building test scripts, exposure on tools used for test automation will be an advantage
- Knowledge on product development life cycle is highly preferred
Qualification for ABB Careers:
- Batchelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in C, Strong in C++, UML, RTOS – VxWorks
- Hands on experience in development and testing of communication protocols stacks
- Ability to understand all layers right from BSP, device drivers, middleware and application layers
- Testing, test tools like Lauterbach, ICE, Trace32, Test complete, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Static code analysis, tools like PCLint, Klocwork etc.
- Hands on experience on using configuration management tools – TFS. Knowledge on activities like branching, baselines, code and design reviews process
How To Apply For ABB Placements Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
ABB Walk-in 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates