Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2019
- Bachelor of
Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) applicants, across streams,
who have graduated in the academic year 2019 and have all semester results
documents required: All degree mark sheets (I to VIII semesters); internet
copy printout is accepted for VIII Semester
- Provisional degree
certificate or convocation degree certificate where available (however will
have to be furnished at the time of joining)
- · If the documents are
insufficient or the student is unable to produce the relevant documents, they
will not be allowed in the recruitment process.
- · Graduated with an aggregate of 60 percent and above or CGPA of 6 or above on a scale of 10.
- · No standing backlogs
at the time of application.
- · Maximum one-year gap
in education between class 10th till graduation.
- · Should be an Indian
citizen or should hold a Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizenship
of India (OCI) card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- · Bhutan and Nepal
nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management / Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/issues reported by the customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support
Note: If any of the
eligibility criteria are not met or there is any ambiguity in the documents
submitted, the candidate can be withheld from the process till such
clarifications are sort and the candidate may not be permitted in future