Accenture Job Openings 2022: Candidates need to claim the Excellent Opportunity in the system and Application Services Associate which is being offered by Accenture Recruitment Drive. Accenture Recruitment Drive hiring a System and Application Services Associate. Those who are complete M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS is eligible for this role. Furthermore, the qualified candidates through the Accenture Recruitment drive will be placed in Pan India. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022
Accenture Hiring Drive 2022 Details:
|Company Name||Accenture Company|
|Job Title||System and Application Services Associate|
|Qualification||M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, interaction, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Join our team that improves the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services:
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no-code app development:
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- The candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas
- Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and is not an elimination round.
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
- Sentence Mastery
How To Register For Accenture Placements Drive 2022:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Accenture Walk-in Drive 2022: Register Now
If you are applicable for this Accenture recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates