Aera Technology Jobs Drive: Now Aera Technology recruiting for the position of Skills Developer – Intern. Selected candidates are located in Pan Pune. who have finished their Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent want to start a career, If eligible for this Aera Technology Recruitment drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job updates details are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Aera Technology Freshers Drive
Aera Technology Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Company Name||Aera Technology|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Aera Technology Hiring:
Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real-time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
You will build new data analytics models and develop the data processing code for Aera’s cognitive applications (Aera “Skills”), used by many of the world’s largest organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for building new analytics models including facts, dimensions, and measures, while also designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds. This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries
- Support Skill Developers in building the cognitive skills for various use cases based on customer requirements
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar database
- Build data crawlers to extract data from customers’ sources using Aera’s proprietary ETL
- platform, and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing
- Perform data analysis for complex use cases using SQL document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL and data modeling and analytics
- Knowledge in Python/R is preferred but not mandatory
- Can start immediately and be available for a full time (in-office) internship
- Must be available for 6 months minimum
- Successful completion of an internship with good performance will be considered for the permanent role
- Have relevant educational skills and an interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail Excellent communication and documentation skills
How To Apply For Aera Technology Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Aera Technology Hiring 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates