Air India walk-in Drive 2023: Air India hiring female candidates for the position of Cabin Crew. Those who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply before the job expires and utilize this opportunity. The selected candidates are placed in different locations. Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Air India Recruitment Drive 2023
Air India Walk-in Interview Drive 2023 Details:
|Air India Company
|Type Of Job
|Freshers / Experience
|freshers / Experience
About Air India Company Hiring:
India’s largest conglomerate, The Tata Group, reacquired Air India in January 2022. Tata Group companies employ over 700,000 people globally and operates in more than 100 countries. Iconic brands in The Tata Group include Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), and Tata Power. Tata Group chairman Natarajan Chandrasekaran promises, “We will strive to build a world-class airline that makes every Indian proud.”
- Carry out safety, security and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world class inflight experience.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills and attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How To Apply For Air India Walk-in-interview 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read the above page carefully and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Air India Walk-in-interview 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates