Amazon job Openings 2021: Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. Today Amazon hiring a minimum qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA is eligible to apply for the position of Cloud Support Associate. If You are applicable for this Amazon Off-Campus Drive-2021 Apply As soon As Possible. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon hiring Fresher
Amazon Hiring Drive Dates&Details | Cloud Support Associate:
|Company name||Amazon Company|
|Job Title||Cloud Support Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
|Eligible Batches||2020,2021 Batches|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Location||AISPL – Karnataka|
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers, and the store, etc.
Amazon Hiring Drive Details:
Job Process: Cloud Support Associate
Primary Location: AISPL – Karnataka
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Amazon Hiring Drive- Job Description:
- Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies.
- AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front, and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com.
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual need
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
How To Apply For Amazon Hiring Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Amazon Hiring Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates