Amazon job Openings 2022: Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. Today Amazon conduct Recruitment hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer Internship. the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduate students are applicable for this Internship. If You are applicable for this Amazon Off-Campus Drive-2022 Apply As soon As Possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon hiring Fresher
Amazon Hiring Drive Dates&Details:
|Company name||Amazon Company|
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer Internship|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers, and the store, etc.
Amazon Hiring Drive Details:
Job Process: Software Development Engineer Internship
Primary Location: Hyderabad
Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
Amazon Hiring Drive- Job Description:
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few. In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship. No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting. Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard-pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalog, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm
- your application was submitted successfully, please log in to your candidate portal.
- NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status
How To Apply For Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates