Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Amazon is going to recruit Freshers for the position of Software Development Engineer. Who have finished their Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon Hiring Freshers
Amazon Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer:
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Batches|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Amazon Recruitment Drive- Job Description:
Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
Amazon Hiring Drive 2021 Details:
Amazon hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer – Intern (Amazon WoW Applications) for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer – Intern (Amazon WoW Applications)
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Software Development
Job ID:- 1688605
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal.
- At Amazon, they hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA.
- Amazon interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
- As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career.
- Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
- In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship.
- No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting. Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalogue, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
- If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon. By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India. This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune.
- Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start dates between April and May 2022 or six months (as per university academic framework) with start dates between January and February 2022.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
NOTE:- Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
How to Register for Amazon Hiring Drive 2021:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Amazon Hiring Drive Link 2021: Register Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates