Anthology Recruitment 2022: Now Anthology is going to conduct an Off-Campus Drive for the position of Associate Software Engineer. The selected candidates are located in Chennai. The candidates from B.Tech/BE are eligible for this job role. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Anthology Off Campus Drive 2022
Anthology Hiring Freshers drive 2022 Details:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Eligibility Batch||Freshers (0-1) Year|
|Salary||best in industry|
|Job Category||Off-Campus Drive|
The anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals. We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
Anthology Opening Drive 2022
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Work Experience: Fresher
- Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
This role focuses on our Community Engagement platform. You’ll help provide K-12 schools with reliably hosted and low-maintenance content management systems. This product allows parents access to a dashboard full of personalized student data and engages community members with news and upcoming events on a modern, mobile-friendly website. You’ll continually enhance and support the ability of each school to maintain its own online presence. As Associate Software Engineer, you will be a member of our Product Development organization, the group responsible for developing industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms.
- Hands-on coding and implementation of product features
- Collaborating technically with architects and product designers, contributing to the overall architectural vision of cloud service infrastructure in support of Blackboard’s e-learning initiatives
- Enhancing and supporting existing cloud-based products; coding and implementing new features
- Communicating progress and escalating issues to management promptly
- Helping the team develop and test features or fix bugs on our Community Engagement platform
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on time with top-notch quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in web application development
- Object-oriented coding skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL programming/T-SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies like XP or Scrum
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object-oriented coding with C#.NET/VB.NET
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
How To Apply For Anthology Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Anthology Placements 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates