Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Today Apple hiring a Minimum B.Eng (Hons), M.Eng in Electronic / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent Third Level engineering qualification) for the position of Test Engineer. If You are applicable for this Apple Off-Campus Drive-2021 Apply As soon As Possible. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Apple Off-Campus Drive
Apple Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Job Title||Test Engineer – Product Operations Graduate Programme|
|Qualification||Minimum B.Eng (Hons), M.Eng in Electronic / Electrical Engineering|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apple Company Profile:
Apple products design manufacture and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players. The Company sells a range of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Its products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, professional software applications, iPhone, Apple Pay, and a range of accessory, service, and support offerings.
Apple Recruitment Drive Details:
Job Process: Test Engineer – Product Operations Graduate Programme
Primary Location: Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Education Level: Minimum B.Eng (Hons), M.Eng in Electronic / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent Third Level engineering qualification), completing in 2020 or 2021
Job Category: Full Time
- The Apple Product Operations team has developed a 23-month graduate programme.
- Our graduate programme is designed to give you exposure to the key functions of Product Operations including manufacturing engineering, quality, test engineering, software development, production and New Product Introduction.
- As a participant in our programme, you will initially spend time training with us at our manufacturing centre of excellence in Cork, Ireland.
- After this period, you’ll be deployed to work on Apple products and processes in different manufacturing locations in China and Europe, as well as travelling to Apple’s headquarters in California, to understand the broader aspects of Manufacturing Operations.
- You will have the opportunity to travel and relocate to other locations as part of this Programme (US/Asia).
- We will support you throughout these relocations as part of the Graduate Programme.
- Software development/programming skills
- Hardware failure analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- In this role, you will become a key part of a highly skilled global team
- You should have strong documentation skills
- You have great MS Excel skills and you’re comfortable working with data
- Familiarity with Apple hardware and software technologies
- Ideally, you have experience in scripting languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, and/or Python.
- You have some experience with statistical analysis
- Telecoms/Networking knowledge is also useful
- You ideally have strong project management skills
- Creation, testing & maintenance of factory test software for Apple Mac and iOS products
- Test process development and implementation, including automated product testing
- Continuous process improvement and optimisation, driving key performance metrics (Yield, UPH, Order Cycle Time, Cost, Scrap, DPPM, CPK etc.)
- Provide direction and support to Regional technician and production trainer teams
- Data analysis (test results, key performance indicators, etc.)
- Documentation creation and release
- Participate in new projects for global implementation
- Work closely with Test Engineering, HW and SW teams worldwide
How To Apply For Apple Recruitment Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Apple Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Apple recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates