Aptiv Job Openings in 2022: Aptiv is going to conduct a recruitment drive for fresher Graduates for the position of Graduate Engineer. Those who are from B.E/B.Tech/ ME / MTech who are in their pre-final, final year, or have passed outs are eligible for this job. If You are Applicable for this Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Aptiv Campus Drive
Aptiv Recruitment Drive Details:
|Qualification||BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
About Aptiv Careers:
Aptiv (formerly known as Delphi automotive) is a global technology leader, with more than 190,000 people across 127 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, we address mobility’s toughest challenges through our deep software and systems integration expertise, delivering market-relevant solutions for our customers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, we are an automotive tech company supplier with a focus on developing safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility with deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems, automated driving & areas that enrich the in-vehicle experiences such as infotainment, displays, and connectivity.
You will be working together on the development of In-Vehicle / Automotive products across ADAS / Body Control / Gateways / User Experience domains. In particular, you will be responsible for one or more of these activities:
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++ –> Responsible for software development (C/C++/Mscript/Simulink/Python)
- Responsible for software verification and validation (through automated Scripts and Vector toolchains, HIL, SIL)
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity – Supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Pipeline
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- Adherence to defined process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
- Candidates who are available to join Aptiv at their Bangalore office need only apply.
- Compensation –
- BE / B.Tech – ₹ 6.5 Lakhs
- ME / M.Tech – ₹ 7.5 Lakhs
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 14th Oct, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 16th Oct, 2022
How To Apply For Aptiv Jobs Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Aptiv Off-Campus 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates