AtkinsRealis Off-Campus Drive: AtkinsRealis is now conducting a Recruitment Drive for Freshers for the position of Programme Management Trainee for 3 Months (2020, 2021, 2022 PASS-OUT ONLY). Those candidates who are from B.Tech/MBA are eligible for this Off-campus drive. so eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
AtkinsRealis Off-Campus Drive
AtkinsRealis Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
We’re AtkinsRéalis, a world-leading Design, Engineering and Project Management organization. Created by the integration of long-standing organizations dating back to 1911, we are a world-leading professional services and project management company dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to transform the world’s infrastructure and energy systems.
The trainee engineer is an important role in project & program management services. The primary objective of this role is to support the Project Manager and/or Programme Manager in the delivery of a project, in line with the time/cost/quality requirements.
The nature of role of a trainee engineer takes a centre point for a project along with the project manager. A trainee engineer ensures smooth running of the project by assisting project managers with the development and implementation of projects, including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities.
Assist in the management and reporting of project finances and cash flow that would involve:
- Use of financial database tools to collate data.
- Preparation of financial reports in formats defined by the PM.
- Raising payment certificates and invoice templates.
- Collating and monitoring cost accruals and invoicing.
- Tracking spends and contractor timesheets.
- Producing project KPI dashboards using technological advancements.
Maintain project progress-tracking databases and assist the PM in liaising with project teams to record and monitor task progress. Further trainees:
- Keep a close watch on the project schedule and monitor deadlines for each project task. They ensure that every deadline is attainable and report any potential delays to the project manager.
- Are the custodians of project information – and the control of it.
- Manage the release of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Manage registers and file systems to ensure compliance with quality procedures.
- Assist PM with keeping project KPIs up to date.
- Assist PM in ensuring compliance as per the Project Plan and keeping the Project Plan updated.
- Are responsible for maintaining crucial project documents that track project progress, by ensuring their accuracy and acceptance with the PM, and filing them in an appropriate database or library.
Also, provide the support in Quality Assurance
- Support audits, reviews, compliance, health checks, gateways, and configuration management.
- Support project managers or technical leads in implementing correct quality assurance processes and procedure.
- Analysis and reporting of quality KPI.
- Program Controls role: B. Tech in Civil / PG in Construction Management/Project management or MBA with Engineering background, MBA in Analytics
- Win Work/ Business Development: Graduates in any discipline with good analytical & communication skills.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience preferably in construction, planning project controls, project management, project coordination, proposal writing/Business development.
- Academic performance: Minimum 60 % in the graduation & post-graduation.
- Excellent communication skill + Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS office tools.
- Office 365 power platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable.
- Knowledge in data science is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of Primavera P6, MSP, Ecosys, EVA and other project management tools will be added advantage.
- French Language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Induction plan and training
- Shortlisted candidate will be employed as a Trainee for 3 months on a fixed stipend.
- Structured training will be given by in-house and external agency.
- After 3 months of training, the candidate will go through an internal assessment and based on the performance they will be offered Contract roles for at least 1 year.
How To Apply For AtkinsRealis Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
AtkinsRealis Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2023 Pass Out Jobs||2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs|
|2019 Pass Out Jobs||2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates