Bank Of America Recruiting Drive
Bank of America Recruitment Dates and Details:
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Experience – 0-2 years (post-qualification)
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.