Benchmark is the act of running a computer program, a set of programs, or other operations, in order to assess the relative performance of an object, normally by running a number of standard tests and trials against it. Benchmark hiring the Business Developer position for the Graduates. If you are eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Benchmark email Recruiting Drive
Benchmark email Recruiting Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
A benchmark is an act of running a computer program, a set of programs, or other operations, in order to assess the relative performance of an object, normally by running a number of standard tests and trials against it.
- Professional with 2 to 4 years of- business- development/sales experience.
- Preferably from IT Hardware/Software sales background.
- Experience in Outbound sales for corporate is a must.
- Strong expertise in identifying potential market segments, and the ability to generate qualified leads.
- Well-versed in Social Media Networking and should be capable to use multiple channels for Sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly professional / Ethical, Committed to high standard and core values.
- As a Business Development Executive your principal responsibility will be right from hunting and farming to maximize revenue opportunities through establishing, developing, and maintaining long-term- business- relationships with Small/Mid-size and Large Enterprise organizations.
- Identifying new market segments, various new- business- verticals, and generating new clients for the company; by doing the cold/Outbound calls.
- Generating qualified leads, understanding customer requirements, Mapping accounts, handling the entire Sales cycle right from generating leads to closure, and ensuring repeat orders.
- Imparting demonstration of Benchmark Email’s offerings to different prospects.
- Participating in events from time to time to outreach Benchmark Email prospects.
- Prepare weekly sales reports, share updates with the leadership team.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org