Bioclinica Recruitment Drive
Bioclinica Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Bioclinica is specifically structured to create clarity in the clinical trial process—so you can make better decisions. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies. The Medical Imaging and Biomarkers segment provides medical imaging and cardiac safety services and includes a molecular marker laboratory. The eHealth Solutions segment comprises an eClinical technology platform and professional services along with safety and regulatory solutions.
Ensures software applications are built with quality while conforming to corporate and regulatory processes and practices by
- Performing requirements analysis, proactively identifying deficiencies, ambiguities, and outstanding questions
- Identifying and communicating clear distinctions between business requirements, design, and implementation constructs
- Following established software patterns and development processes
- Writing simple concise unit tests with appropriate code coverage
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating steps to reproduce and workarounds for bugs
- Identifying gaps and deficiencies in requirements, design, development, testing, support processes
- Delivering tested code inconsistently timely fashion with a high degree of efficiency and a low frequency of bugs (or reopened bugs)
- Identifying design alternatives, questions, and tradeoffs
- Identifying gaps, problems, and weaknesses in software solutions by performing code and design reviews
- Demoing application features and fixes with product management and users
- Providing advice and instruction to the software quality assurance team in identifying points of emphasis in regression testing efforts
Ensures software applications are built on schedule and on budget by
- Escalating risks to quality and timelines appropriately
- Effectively transitioning between unrelated tasks
- Troubleshooting and support coding
- Appropriately seeking help/mentoring
- Estimating development efforts based on detailed design
Ensures software applications are effectively supported by
- Definitively isolating problems/bugs to a component
- Troubleshooting and support coding outside of your personal or company experience background
Maintains quality service and departmental standards by
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Contributes to team effort by
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains technical and industry knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Maintaining a strong understanding of software development trends and technology
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the regulatory requirements applicable to software development in clinical trials
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with clinical trials and/or within a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Working knowledge of the drug development process including knowledge of FDA requirements for GxPs and 21 CFR Part 11
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Unwavering commitment to service and product excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply for Bioclinica Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org