Blume Global is committed to an ethical, purpose-driven supply chain ecosystem and creating a more sustainable environment through providing an open, neutral platform across all trading partners to drive asset optimization, predictive visibility, and traceability. Today Blume Global recruiting the B.E/B.Tech/MCA Graduates for the position Full Stack Developer. If eligible for this Blume Global Off-Campus Recruiting Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Blume Global Off-Campus Recruiting Drive
Blume Global Off-Campus Recruiting Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Blume Global is committed to an ethical, purpose-driven supply chain ecosystem and creating a more sustainable environment through providing an open, neutral platform across all trading partners to drive asset optimization, predictive visibility, and traceability.
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
As Full Stack Engineer for Blume Global, you will:
- Work with product team to understand product vision and requirements
- Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
- Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
- Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
- Work in a product-based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
- Design and architect software applications
- Maintain high quality standards and unit/integration test your application
- Demonstrate your work to other team members
- Work with senior developers of the team and seek input on solving complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of software development experience on web applications
- Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
- Must have Hands-on knowledge of Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
- Knowledge of Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
- Conceptual knowledge or experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
- Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github, JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience with system architecture/design
- Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
- Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn, develop and deliver a scalable code.
- Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
- Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
- Supply chain industry experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different problems
- Strong written/spoken communication skills
- Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
- Ability to drive innovation
Bachelors or better in Computer Engineering or related field.
How to Apply for Blume Global Off-Campus Recruiting Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org