Burns & McDonnell Job Openings in 2023: Burns & McDonnell Recruitment Drive has to recruit candidates for the position of Graduate, GTS through online drive 2023 Burns & McDonnell is conducting a recruitment drive of Graduates. It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the Quality industry they must attend the Burns & McDonnell Recruitment drive. The qualified candidates are placed in the Gurgaon Location. Burns & McDonnell recruitment drive applied through online mode. The drive details are given below here. If Not please do follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023
Burns & McDonnell Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Company name||Burns & McDonnell Company|
|Job Title||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher & experience|
|Eligible Batches||0-2 years|
|Interview Location||Mumbai, India|
Burns & McDonnell Company Profile:
Burns & McDonnell is a family of companies bringing together an unmatched team of 13,500 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects, and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. With an integrated construction and design mindset, we offer full-service capabilities from a 100% employee-owned team.
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Liaise with staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
How To Apply for Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates