Capita plc, commonly known as Capita, is an international business process outsourcing and professional services company headquartered in London. Today Capita conducting an Off-campus drive for graduates as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET). If You Applicable for this Capita Off-Campus Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Capita Off-Recruitment Drive
Capita Off-Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA|
|Location||Pune / Bangalore|
Capita Off-Recruitment Drive Job Description:
B.E / B. Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
▪ Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts proficiency in any programming language like – C++/ Java/ .Net/ Angular
▪ Knowledge of SDLC
▪ Knowledge of Data structures
▪ Knowledge of any DB
Good to have
• Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others’ views and feelings.
• Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritized to creating success through actions, decisions and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
• Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
• Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence.
• Collaborates with others to ensure the quality of the products delivered is at the right level.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving performance targets.
• Tools: Must Have: MS Office/ GIT or a similar repository.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
- Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in
- Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers)
▪ Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers)
Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Participate in organization level initiatives.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Capita Off-Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Capita Off-Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
IT Jobs | Non-IT Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Off-Campus Jobs | Walkins
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates