Catchpoint Jobs Opening Drive 2022: Catchpoint is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Backend. Those candidates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MSc/MCA batches are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Catchpoint Freshers Drive 2022
Catchpoint Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Catchpoint Careers:
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint monitors the service performance of some of the world’s largest companies. As a back-end SDET engineer, you’ll help in validating the infrastructure of our system work as expected. In the process, you’ll learn about our infrastructure, well-scaled applications to handle huge data, NoSQL DB, APIs, and more– all with an amazing team of dedicated software development, test automation, and QA engineers in Bangalore and the US.
- Do you have the skill(s) to design and develop test automation for the backend features?
- Do you have the development knowledge with C# .NET?
- Do you have knowledge of any DB – MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or NoSQL?
- Good analytical skills as the role will be dealing with a lot of numbers
- Debugging and Failure Analysis is a must for this position
- We have a dedicated QA team and the SDET members work closely with them
- Maintain and improve product quality by following best practices and implementing a sound testing framework
- Help with expanding the current test cases to ensure complete test coverage
Understanding of software life cycle
- We use the Agile SDLC, and you’ll work hand-in-hand with our testers to deliver quality automation code to test the backend features.
- All the things that make you a good automation engineer: the ability to efficiently and quickly grasp new and complex topics, debugging and troubleshooting, communication, self-sufficiency, and high level of motivation, etc.
- Have other skills that we didn’t list here but you think to make you a great fit? Let us know!
- Candidate must have a B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech/MSCS or MCA—undergraduate or graduate work in engineering and computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 0-2 Years of experience required, preferably in automation and tools development.
How To Apply For Catchpoint Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Catchpoint Recruitment Process 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates