CDK Global Grads Freshers Hiring: Now CDK Global Company has conducted a Pool-Campus Drive for Freshers for the position of Associate Technical Writer/Associate Learning Coordinator. Those who are completed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree are eligible for this Drive. eligible candidates are applying s soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
CDK Global Jobs Drive
CDK Global Grads Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Company Name||CDK Global|
|Job Type||Associate Technical Writer/Associate Learning Coordinator|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||INR 3.5 LPA|
About CDK Global Careers:
CDK Global Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, providing data and technology to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. The company has 37 locations in 25 countries and its products are sold in over 100 countries, however, most of its customers are in the United States. In 2020, the company ranked 911 on the Fortune 1000 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
CDK Global Grads Hiring Drive Details:
Category: Associate Technical Writer/Associate Learning Coordinator
Job Function: Engineering
Business: CDK Global
Job Summary :
CDK Global is Hiring Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Candidates for Two Profiles. Associate Technical Writer (L10) & Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Job Description – Associate Technical Writer (L10)
As associate technical writer, this resource will produce user-facing content for CDK’s applications for complex, interrelated, transactional software systems that incorporate multiple technologies. The associate will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise and compelling information deliverables following the established model and standards of product documentation.
Job Title: Associate Technical Writer (L10)
Job Type: Permanent
CTC : 3.5 LPA
Work timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (floating)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline – preferably English Literature, Mass
Communication, Advertising disciplines; (however, engineering and B Tech grads are not ruled
• No prior experience needed
• Up to 2 years of experience as content/copy writer in MARCOMM, advertising or journalism will also be considered
• Ability to grasp technology, analyze and understand software applications
• Keenness to gain operational and technical knowledge of assigned products
• Attends relevant meetings and training sessions to gain operational and functional knowledge of
product, tools, processes, domain and technology
• Follows departmental guidelines, the Microsoft Manual of Style, and the Chicago Manual of Style
Duties / Responsibilities
• Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
• Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams
and screenshots into information deliverables.
• Follows detailed documentation plans
• Collaborate with other team members, as needed
• Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams
• Collaborate with launch team and support associates
• Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content
• Video simulation of product workflows and editing
Technical & Behavioral Expectations
• Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
• Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain
• Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
• Demonstrate high attention to detail
• Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written
• Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational
• Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones
• Remains focused under pressure
Job Description – Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Coordinates training registration activities for clients’ training including enrollment, confirmation, cancellation and other administrative LMS duties that relate to customer training needs.
Job Title: Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hyderabad, India
CTC : 3.5 LPA
Work timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Monday through Friday)
Eligibility & Experience
• Graduate (Bachelors or Masters) from any discipline – preferably non-engineering/technology
• Suitable fresh grads with good oral and written comm skills, analytical abilities and aptitude
• Upto 1 year of experience in customer support (non-technical/non voice; transaction processing)
can also be considered
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
• Prepare newly submitted Training Requests for CDK U Learning
• Take provided dealer employee lists and convert them for import into the LMS
• Create master Login document
• Assist with managing email requests for user creation, deactivations, learning assignments
• Extract and prepare various LMS reports for customer, coordination and learning delivery
• Follow-up with the customers and/or the relevant teams to fix/close cases related to training
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Task & Results oriented
• Strong verbal communication skills
o Fluency in English
o Email etiquette
• Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work
• Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks
• Resourceful and attention to detail
• Self-starter and problem solver
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
• No travel required
▪ Willingness to work in rotating shifts
▪ Commitment to work
▪ Willingness to explore and learn
How To Apply For CDK Global Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
CDK Global Walk-in Drive 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates