Cisco Recruitment drive
Cisco Recruitment drive details:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Apprentice Program–
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
- Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Staffing Recruiter – Trainee
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions. This includes supporting the skills based assessment process on specific roles.
- Managing candidate enquiries, candidate care and facilitating processes involving candidates
- Recruitment support on sourcing and candidate screening.
- Event and engagement planning and execution
Benefits Analyst – Trainee
- Manage relationships with benefits & technology providers
- Gain hands-on experience in tech-based benefits management through learning to operate Darwin, a flexible benefits platform.
- Gain insight into the management of new SOW submissions and approvals.
- Learn how to manage and maintain escalation models within Cisco, both internally and with vendors, driving continuous improvement and executing planned priorities.
- Become proficient with SharePoint, serving as a platform for the Benefits Knowledge Management system. This includes redesigning a user-friendly, comprehensive, and engaging benefits page that draws employees in.
Sales Operations Analyst – Trainee
- Assist in data analysis/data crunching
- Support team with process and execution on NYR activities
- Working with stake holders on account creation process
- Help segments in co-ordination on any New Programs/Projects
Project Coordinator – Trainee:
- Contribute to execution of established or low complex projects supporting activities either within a project or program environment or between the service groups.
- Primarily develops basic knowledge and understanding of a(n) project management and engineering/technical domain for purposes of project/program management.
- Shall be able to gather details/requirements from the project/program teams and establish working relationships.
- Shall assist in developing project plans and schedules, communicating resource demands and delivery schedules to team and management.
- Develops understanding of best practices metrics applicable to specific project requirements.
- Develops an understanding of various engineering processes and practices that can be used (e.g., requirements analysis, design, coding, xDVT), and assists on projects where these methods are applied.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
- Completed B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM. (Non-Engineering degrees)
- You must have graduated in 2022 and 2023.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting Sept/Oct 2023.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
How To Apply For Cisco Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Cisco Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates