Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Now Cisco is recruiting Graduates or Master Graduates for the position of Project Specialist. If You Applicable for this Cisco Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Cisco Recruitment Drive
Cisco Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2021 Passouts|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Cisco Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Your responsibilities include:
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer-funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
• Plan, specify, and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
• Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
• Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
• Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
• Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
• Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
• Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
• Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
• Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners, and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
• Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
• Efficient collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in a global environment
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
•The requirement is for 2021 passout only
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get DailyTodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Cisco Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates