Cisco Recruitment drive
Cisco Recruitment drive details:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Apprentice Program–
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Must have completed Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
How To Apply For Cisco Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Cisco Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates