Citi Group hiring Graduates
Citi Group Recruitment Drive Details | Management Trainee- Card Operations | Chennai:
|Company name||Citi Group Company|
|Job Title||Management Trainee- Card Operations|
|Qualification||15 or 16 years of full-time graduation in any stream, preferably from a commerce and art background, Master degree from top B-school|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||Any Passout|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Citi Group Hiring Drive 2021 Details:
Job Process: Management Trainee- Card Operations
Primary Location: Chennai
Education Level: 15 or 16 years of full-time graduation in any stream, preferably from a commerce and art background, Master degree from top B-school
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Operations
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
- The Ops Sup Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging, and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team.
- Additionally, the Ops Sup Analyst 1 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians, and clients.
- The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Utilizes backend standard operating procedures to handle customer queries/complaints
Follow-up on all customer requests/complaints
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Maintains detailed knowledge of a subset of product and service offerings to customers
- Analyzes risk areas and identifies solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Accurate reporting of MIS/Timekeeping
- Undertake other assignments as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Apply professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Assist unit manager by providing guidance to all levels of staff regarding processes and operating procedures
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure the efficiency of quality, timeliness, and general operation to maintain workflow of the department
- Evaluate equipment and staff resource allocation and help identify potential issues that may impact department workflow
- Interact with internal departments and external clients to resolve issues and concerns
- Monitor “In the process,” work to meet business and quality standards
- Assist in making decisions within established procedures that balance the needs of the employee, company, and customer
- Support an expansive array of products and services and serve as the team subject matter expert
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15 or 16 years of full-time graduation in any stream, preferably from a commerce and arts background
- Master degree from top B-school
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills (40 WPM – typing speed; 90% accuracy)
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to include proficiency with grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Persuasiveness and a willingness to resolve customer queries
- Must possess superior observation skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established
- Must possess procedure driven judgment in order to find the best solution to an issue
- Must be goal-oriented
Shift of operations:
- Shift timings: 24/7, predominantly 0530, 1530,1630,1830,2030 IST login timings.
- Should be comfortable working any 5 days a week.
How to Apply for Citi Group Hiring Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Citi Hiring Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Citi Group recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates