Citi Group hiring Graduates
Citi Group Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Citi Group Company|
|Job Title||Application Support Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher (0-2) years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
About Citi Group:
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
The Applications Support Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible having a good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to maintain, identify and define enhancements to existing applications and their operating environments; thus making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes existing system logic and uses evaluative judgment to make recommendations and implement enhancements or fixes.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for changes through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas.
- Participates in validation and testing activities.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Assesses the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluates options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through quality of activities provided; impacts team and closely related teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years experience or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
How To Apply For Citi groups Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Citi groups Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates