Citibank hiring Graduates
Citibank Freshers Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Citi Group Company|
|Job Title||Test Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/University degree|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher (0-2) years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations across the globe – we’re changing how people bank and the world does business.The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
- Responsible for preparation of test scenario, test cases, test scripts and test data
- Execution of assigned test cases, timely completion of test deliverables
- Work closely with the stakeholders or other groups in preparation and execution of the planned functional testing
- Understand the testing requirements and provide inputs to Test lead for preparation of test plan
- Report testing progress to Test Lead and be accountable for the assigned tasks
- Prepare runbook, execution and defect reports for test lead
Key Skills & Competencies
- Basic Knowledge of Software Testing concepts (such as STLC, SDLC, Testing Methodologies etc.) – Should Have
- Basic knowledge of Investment Banking business
- Basic understanding of trade lifecycle and financial Instruments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and service commitment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meets strict deadlines
- Should be enthusiastic & proactive to learn new things
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel and power point is good to have
- Capital Markets knowledge is preferred
- Basic Software testing knowledge
- Good Communication skills and Learning attitude
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Commerce
- 0-2 years of experience in testing lifecycle in Investment Banking domain
How To Apply For Citi groups Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Citibank Walk-in Drive 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates