CME Group Recruitment Hiring Drive 2022: CME Group is hiring Freshers as INTERN for Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is in Bangalore, KA, India. Those who have completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for this job. those who are eligible can apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
CME Group Freshers Hiring Drive
CME Group 2022 Openings Details:
|Company Name||CME Group|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Bangalore, KA, India|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About CME Group Careers:
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company: CME Group
Travel Required: No Travel
Our Internships allow us to give a very small but select group of bright students an intensive, hands on 6 month introduction to what happens in the clearing house of a financial exchange. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in academic and extracurricular activities. We are looking for self-motivated, team players who have excellent organization and communication skills. While a background in finance or accounting is not required, applicants should be comfortable with basic numerical computation.
We would offer an opportunity to work side by side in our world class facilities with our extremely talented team who work on cutting edge technology paired with the challenging demands of the intensive world of a financial exchange.
- Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
While a background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
Non – Essential:
• Any knowledge of Applied mathematics / calculus / economic theory / statistics would be helpful
• Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
• MS Office, Latex, R, MATLAB.
• Java , C# , C++ , Python , VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
Physical, Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
• Duration 5month
• 40 hours per week
• Need to be on site for work in the CME Bangalore Office
To qualify for an internship with CME Group you will need to be in study, or with a confirmed place for future study.
How To Apply For CME Group Jobs Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read the above page carefully and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
CME Group Placements 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates