Cognizant pool campus drives 2022: Cognizant hiring candidates for the role of ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The whole details about Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2022 are as follows. The aspirants who are accomplished BE/Btech graduates can apply for this role. Applications are invited based on eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Cognizant Recruitment 2022 online. If Not please do follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022
Cognizant Career Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Title||ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS|
|Qualification||BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Norms|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
About Cognizant Hiring:
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Cognizant
- Job Position: ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Category:- BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products
BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products
- ? Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
- ? Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
- ? Provide support in development of Proof of Concept Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- ? Leverage product specified services / frameworks without impacts to version changes.
- ? Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
- ? Understand performance implications and design for scalability.
- ? Adept at design as per latest methodologies adopted (Agile).
- ? Guide team in coding as per design.
- ? Follow coding standards and cloud products / platform best practices in development.
- ? Prepare guidelines and checklists (coding checklist, performance checklist, deployment checklist etc) for development and testing activities ? Update the performance, development and coding checklist/(s).
- ? Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- ? Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- ? Perform complex cross module / product / cloud integrations as per standards.
- ? Ensure completeness in test scenario preparation with functional teams.
- ? Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- ? Identify components for performance testing.
- ? Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
- ? Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- ? Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- ? Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
- ? Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- ? Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- ? Provide support for process audit services.
- ? The Senior Developer should have expert level knowledge of cross module data models , APIs as provided by product vendor especially for cloud applications.
- ? Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- ? Leverage tools / products for test data preparation.
- ? Support all upstream and downstream systems for integration and connectivity testing.
- ? Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- ? Understand impacts of product version upgrades on developed code for SAAS products.
- ? Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
- ? Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- ? Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- ? Raise issues to leads/QA.
- ? Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- ? Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
- ? Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- ? Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- ? Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- ? Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- ? Conduct allocated transition tasks as per agreed timelines.
- ? Address queries / provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- ? Provide prompt response during production support.
- ? Fix defects as and when required.
- Review defect fixes.
- ? Maintain code versions, dependency lists & deployment tracker.
- ? Perform sanity check post deployment to ensure smooth production Coordinate with cloud product administrators for cloud migration as needed.
- ? Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- ? Participate in scoping meetings and identify transition requirements for new projects.
- ? Reconfirm requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- ? Freeze SME calendar.
- Provide transition activities.
- ? Regularly track progress of transitions through weekly dashboards.
- ? Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- ? Post information gathering, identify whether the incoming request is a service request or an incident.
- ? Determine urgency and impact of the situation.
- ? Assign appropriate priority to the incident.
- ? Assign the incident to the right stakeholder for a workaround/fix.
- ? Conduct analysis on various incidents that occur frequently.
- ? Categorize recurring incidents as problems/known errors.
- ? Provide support to resolve these errors.
- ? Initiate change management process.
- ? Analyze and prepare releases based on business process dependencies.
- ? Enable sprint test cycles and deployment for release management.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by supervisor.
- ? Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- ? Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- ? Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- ? Apply best practices/ learning during development activities.
- ? Guide and mentor team members from a technical perspective to ensure quality improvement.
- ? Contribute to / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- ? Support design of practice accelerators, tools in competency.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- ? Provide support in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation on new versions of SAAS products.
- ? Conduct training with the help of academy and mentoring with respect to domain latest versions of SAAS products.
- ? Mentor new joiners in EAS function on an ongoing basis.
- ? Provide support to various project managers in identification of training needs of their subordinates.
- ? Provide inputs during goal setting and performance appraisal.
- Project Planning and Set up.
- ? Understand and contribute to resource plan.
- ? Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- ? Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- ? Share inputs in creation of project plan.
- ? Contribute to hardware/software requirement plan.
- ? Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- ? Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
- ? Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- ? Support Documentation.
- ? Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and inhouse capability.
- ? Communicate estimates to supervisor for review.
- ? Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
- ? Identify gaps in requirements.
- ? Share additional requirements identified with supervisor.
- Project Support.
- ? Measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and track task progress reporting.
- ? Keep a close track on any changes to Requirements and impact to cost and schedule.
- Business Development Support.
- ? Support Technical lead and contribute to proposals for minor enhancements and Application development type projects.
- ? Follow standard Cognizant process and estimation methodology.
- Adobe Campgn Classic – Dev
- Adobe Campaign Execution
- E-Commerce Operations
How To Apply For Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates