Cognizant Off-Campus 2021: Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get a job in the IT Sector. And there are also hiring 2022 passed out of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech for the Fresher Role. We hope that every graduate will find a job after their education. To give a chance for the Freshers the Cognizant is conducting the Off-Campus Drive. A large number of students are trying to get a job in the Cognizant.
Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive
Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive Complete Details:
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Job title||Technical Analyst|
|Salary||INR 400,000 Per Annum|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
Cognizant 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for the off-campus drive the candidates have to know the eligibility criteria. Well, for the sake of the aspirants we are providing a brief educational qualification in a clear manner.
- 2022 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
What Are the Mandatory Documents Need to Register Cognizant 2022 Hiring Drive
The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below-mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
- a) Resume attached with passport size photograph
- b) College ID card
- c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
- d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
What Are the Mandatory Documents Need to Cognizant Interview?
- a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- b) College ID card
- c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available
Note: Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected
Skills Required For Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive
Here in this section, we are providing some of the skills required by the candidate. Mainly, while recruiting the aspirants the officials of the company will check out these skills compulsory. Therefore, we suggest that the aspirants who have the below skills have to apply for the CTS Off Campus Drive 2021.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- The aspirant should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both verbal and Oral).
Cognizant Selection Process For 2021 Batch Freshers
Of course, to hire the candidates the officials of the Cognizant company will conduct the selection process. The selection process consists of various rounds as given below.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview (offer Letter)
The candidates have to clear all the above rounds to get the job through the Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive. First, the aspirants have to give the complete Written Test. The Test comprises of questions from various topics. To perform well the candidates can check the Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Placement Papers on our website. Those who get qualified in all the rounds with a good score can hire for the applied position.
Cognizant Test Pattern 2021
The Cognizant Test Pattern is given here in an understandable manner. From this page, the candidates can know both the AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern of the exam.
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (AMCAT Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
Cognizant Online Test Pattern (Merit Trac Pattern)
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time (In Minutes)|
|Analytical Ability||30||60 Minutes|
Online Test Pattern (Associates Role)
|Section||Questions||Time Duration(in mins)|
The following are the required documents required to be carried by the aspirant while appearing for the Cognizant Off Campus for 2021 Batch Freshers.
- A recently prepared Resume.
- Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport-size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and postgraduation.
- An identity proof issued by the government (Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.)
- There is No Service Agreement in the Cognizant
- In Cognizant you can give one-month advance notice before leaving.
Coding or Automata :
- It has 20 Questions and you will get 20 mins to solve
- It will test the debugging skills of the candidates
- In which you will get a code with a minor error, which can be in the form of Data Type on initialized correctly or For Loop not implemented correctly.
- You will need to make some minor changes like changing Int to Float or Closing For Loop Brackets Correctly
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 Registration Process
The candidates who are worrying about how to apply for Cognizant Off Campus 2021 can read the below steps. Therefore, the aspirants can easily apply for the drive.
- First, go to the official web portal of Cognizant is www.cognizant.com.
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A screen appears on the desktop.
- Here check for the Cognizant Off-Campus 2021 Drive.
- Click on the link and read the details.
- After that apply for the nearest location by giving the required details.
- Check the details and submit the form.
- Take a copy for future use.
- Or save according to your convenience.
Important Information For Registration:
• Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected
• If you are a new user, click on Register Now” and proceed to All in the required details to complete the application form and register successfully using personal e-mail id (Do not use college/university email address)
• Name of the Student and DOB should exactly match with the 10th mark sheet
• Ensure student self-profiling is done with accuracy as changes will not be encouraged later
• It is mandatory to declare gaps in education. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof will be checked in such cases
• Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
• All communications to students and TPOs will be predominantly through the Superset platform and students can confirm their status in the platform
Cognizant 2022 Pass Outs Hiring Link – Click Here
Note: Please read Above Provided Important Information before into Cognizant Drive.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates