Commvault is a publicly-traded data protection and data management software company headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Commvault enterprise software can be used for data backup and recovery, cloud and infrastructure management, retention, and compliance. Commvalt is hiring the Graduates of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. If eligible for this Commvault Recruiting Drive job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Commvault Recruiting Drive
Commvaul Recruitment Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Software Developer. This individual will work closely with members of the worldwide Business Applications and Technology Solutions team to enhance and streamline all technology focused initiatives. The ideal candidate has Microsoft ecosystem development experience, learns continuously, and possesses a desire to immerse themselves in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
You’ll love this opportunity because you will
- Develop computer, web, cloud, and mobile applications using the latest technologies, design patterns, and practices
- Work collaboratively on shared codebases in an Agile team environment
- Contribute to various tiers of an architecture, including front-end, business, back-end, and persistence layers
- Debug and conceptualize application flows in order to troubleshoot and diagnose product issues
What Company wants from you:
- Have a working knowledge of most of the following:
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET Standard)
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, Sass)
- Data Management (SQL/ORM, JSON, XML, MQ, OData)
- Mobile Development for iOS and Android using Xamarin
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Like to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Are a self-starter who works both independently and as a strong team player
- Have a minimum of 2 years general programming experience
- Azure and/or AWS
- Machine Learning
How to Apply for Commvault off-campus Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org