Cosmsol is a leading company and provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. Cosmsol is hiring the interns who are pursuing the final year of Graduation. this is the best opportunity for students to start their careers with Cosmsol. To know more about this go through the information given below. if eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates.
COMSOL off-campus Recruitment Drive
COMSOL Off-Campus Recruitment drive:
About The Company:
COMSOL software is used by thousands of companies, government organizations, national labs, and universities worldwide. In keeping with our mission to sustain our position as a leader in the computer-aided engineering field, we are seeking Interns to join our Applications team at COMSOL India, Bangalore Office.
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
We are seeking highly motivated individuals either in their final year of an undergraduate degree or currently pursuing a post-graduate degree (M.Tech/Ph.D.) in Engineering or Physics from TIER 1 institutes (IITs, NITs and IISc) who have a deep interest in the numerical simulation of real-world physics via state-of-the-art modeling software.
Candidates with a thorough understanding in any one of the following areas, in particular (but not limited to) the noted subspecialties, are being sought:
- CFD and Heat Transfer: Turbulent flow models, Multiphase Flow, Radiative Heat Transfer, and Phase Change materials.
- Electromagnetics: Electric Machines, Microwave and Optical devices
- Solid mechanics: Contact Modeling, Multibody Dynamics, Composite Materials, Nonlinear materials
- Acoustics: Nonlinear acoustics, Acoustic-structure interaction
- Electrochemistry: Battery cell and pack level modeling.
Amongst the chosen candidates, some of them will be involved in developing COMSOL applications out of COMSOL models.
- In addition to the subject knowledge, the candidates should have demonstrated experience in numerical modeling.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, flexible, and possess a goal-oriented work ethic.
- The candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should possess a basic understanding of Java programming.
- The candidate should be ready to take the extra mile to get the work done.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of physics application areas and to work on problems spanning all engineering fields.
- Highly creative and qualified teams with a diversity of experience.
Note: The internship is offered for a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 1 year. Candidates opting for 3 months internship must posses good understanding of COMSOL Multiphysics.
How to Apply for Comsol Off-Campus Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Then fill the required data fill the form.
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields Submit.
Application Link: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP.