Cvent Recruitment Drive 2022: Cvent has to recruit candidates for ASSOCIATE PRODUCT CONSULTANT positions in off-campus Locations in Gurgaon. The candidates who have completed B.Tech/MBA/BBA/BMC/BCA/BA/BCom/BSc/BJMC/BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy batch of 2022 are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Cvent company you can use this recruitment. This is the best opportunity for the freshers to get a chance to work in Cvent Company to grow their careers. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs.
Cvent Freshers Drive 2022
Cvent Jobs Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||ASSOCIATE PRODUCT CONSULTANT|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)|
About Cvent Careers:
Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company has over 4,000 employees. Cvent offers web-based software solutions for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software solutions for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel businesses and attract group business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms.
- Salary Offered :
MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
- Qualification/ Degree : Any Graduate
- Eligibility Criteria : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy –
2021/ 2022 Pass outs with max 9 month experience
- Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2021-2022 Passouts
- Location : Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- 6.5 Lacs CTC with benefits
Training and Service Agreement:
- Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
- Training Period: 6 months
- Interview process would be conducted in 2 days
- 1st day: 4 Tests (English Test, Versant Test & Product Test)
- 2nd day: 2 rounds of Interviews
Shift Timings :
24*7 rotational shifts (East Coast – US Shifts)
How To Apply For Cvent Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Cvent Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates