Cvent Walk-in Drive 2019
About the company(CVENT):
planners for online registration of events, venue selection, event management mobile app events,
email marketing and web surveys Cvent
provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling
group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion
through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.
optimize the entire event management value chain and have
enabled clients around the world to
manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and
Cvent Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
Name of the organization
|Cvent India Ltd.|
Name of the Position
|Client Service Professionals|
Interview date and Time
|4th and 5th June 2019, 12 pm Onwards|
|3,50,000 to 6,50,0000 per annum|
|IT Software/Software Services|
|Full Time, Permanent Job|
Insurance, Accidental Insurance, etc. will be provided by the organization for the individual. Candidates who are not eligible or candidates who are not interested in this kind of jobs they can approach todayjobupdates for much more updates on jobs. People can reach Top software and IT jobs sites for more job opportunities.
More Related Jobs: “click here“
Top software/ IT jobs Apply here!
Internships: “click here“
Job Description, Duties, Eligibility, Education, Candidate Profile for Cvent Walk-in Drive :
UG: Any Graduate- any Specialization
PG: Post graduation – Not necessarily required
Support clients over
the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their
meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for
future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client
requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software
with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result
of the implementation
- help the client meet their goals
- document all
communication with the client in Cvents CRM software
Graduation/ Post- Graduation/ MBA degree with good academic credentials
in working with Microsoft office suite
- Should have 1-7 years of experience with
a reputed BPO in voice supporting US, UK or Australia clients.
communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in working on online
products, Applications & projects
- Candidates should be ready to work night
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to
- should be aware of mobile apps functionality and should know about
the mobile phone/tablets technology (iOS and Google)Experience on Mac, will be
an added advantage.
Selection Procedure, Interview details, Venue details :
Aptitude Test -There are 50 Questions based on Logical
reasoning, general grammar, and general mathematics which needs to be completed
Test -In this section, there are 28 questions that are personality
based with no time constraint.
with 5 options each, with no time constraint.
no time constraint.
is a voice and accent machine test with 6 different sections:
Reading Candidate has to read the instructed sentence by the machine
mentioned in the test sheet
- Repeat Candidate has to repeat the sentence which they hear from the
- Questions Candidate has to answer the questions asked by the machine in a
word or two.
- Sentence Builds Candidate has to rearrange the word groups into a sentence
- Story Retelling -Candidate will hear three brief stories. Each story will be
spoken once, followed by a beep. When the candidate hears the beep, they will have 30 seconds to retell the story in English. The candidate will hear another
beep at the end of the 30 seconds.
- Open Questions -Candidate will hear two questions about family life or personal
choices. Each question will be spoken twice, followed by a beep. When they hear
the beep, they will have 40 seconds to answer the question. The candidate will hear
another beep at the end of the 40 seconds.
Step 8: Level 2 (Business round)
Fear in facing an interview???—tips to overcome fear—-click here
To Answer every question your HR asks you—–click here
Date: 4th -5th June 2019 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Time: 1pm Onwards.