At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with an unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a faster internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial. Now Cyient recruiting Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee Apprentice Position. The posts which are to be filled by the candidates are batch of Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc. If You Applicable for this Cyient Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Cyient Hiring Freshers
Cyient Recruitment Drive Details | Trainee Apprentice | Warangal:
|Company name||Cyient Company|
|Job Title||Trainee Apprentice Position|
|Qualification||Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|CTC||INR 1,50,000 per annum|
Cyient Recruitment Drive 2021 Details:
Primary Location: Warangal
Education Level: Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Working days: Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need for additional work on weekends based on project demand
Work Shifts: Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation, etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of digital maps.
- Understanding structural data such as text logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs Images, etc.
- Quickly Learn any Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS Office.
- Creates/ or Modifies or updates geospatial-based network data as per client guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
Communication Skills, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), GIS Applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Proactive communication skills.
- INR 1,50,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 11,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 12,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 to 8 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from the office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree) – Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo and Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
How To Apply for Cyient Hiring Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting
Cyient Recruitment Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Cyient recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates