Dcoder is an online compiler, a cloud-based IDE for mobile and desktops, where one can code and learn algorithms. Now code, compile, run anytime anywhere. today Dcoder recruiting graduates for the following Openings. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Dcoder Recruitment Drive
Dcoder Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Software Developers|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Bank of America Recruitment Drive Job Description:
– Native app development with java
– Experience with retrofit
– Json parsing
– Complex UI design
– Custom views
– API calls, notifications, background services, and other basic functionality
– At least 1 published app on Google Playstore
– Experience with MVP, MVVM architecture, unit testing, UI testing, Dependency injection will be considered as an advantage
– Experience with flutter and or kotlin will be considered as an advantage
Java, Android, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Material Design
Experience: 1-5 years
– Swift programming
– JSON parsing
– Complex UI design
– Rest API calls
– 3rd party libr/Aries integration like alarm fire for network call and other 3rd party libr/aries
– Building apps from Scratch with a working knowledge of Notifications, Background Services, and other basic app functionality
– At least 1 published app on the Apple app store
– Experience with Flutter will be considered as an advantage
– Must own Apple Macbook
iOS Development, Flat Design, iOS Development (Swift), Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode
Experience: 1-5 years
Full Stack Developer (NodeJs)
– Frontend design HTML, css, js
– Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB
– Experience with React.js and redux
– Material UI and 3rd party libr/aries
– Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes will be considered as an advantage
– Experience with microservices architecture will be considered as an advantage
Node.js, React.js, AsyncJS, Full-Stack Web Development (Node/Redux/React)
Technical Architect/ System Architect
The Software Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership across development teams in one or more functional (Backend, Front End, Mobile, DevOps etc) areas.
– You are expected to build high availability and scalable apps keeping product quality in mind.
– You are expected to be very hands-on and have an in-depth technical understanding of microservices.
– This job involves in-depth knowledge of cloud software architectures, Docker and Kubernetes.
– You will be responsible for the architecture of our product platform end to end.
– You will drive an open and extendible architecture, ensuring relevant technology solutions are being adopted, good engineering practices and open source standards are implemented and the overall system design and architecture is kept while we develop new features.
– You will have a key role in fostering innovation and ensuring the adoption of new technologies as needed.
Mandatory Skills/Requirements :
– You must have a track record of architecting a system that served millions of users.
– Node.js, Express.js, REST APIs.
– Knowledge of reactive & Event-driven architecture.
– High Volume : real-time workload processing. Performance tuning, optimization, low latency service building.
– Real-time application programming (Socket).
– Containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
– Ability to use enabler technologies such as ELK stack to troubleshoot applications.
– Knowledge of cloud & Microservice patterns.
– Extensive knowledge of NoSQL DBS like MongoDB and elastic search.
Good to have :
– Domain-Driven Design – Know how to integrate Microservice enablers ( ELK, Prometheus, etc) with application code.
– dynamically scaling resources for containers like CPU scaling, storage scaling as we are building containers dynamically for our cloud compilers.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Dcoder Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Dcoder Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates