Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021: Deloitte has to recruit candidates for Analyst – BTA positions through off-campus in Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh. The candidates who are completed in B.Tech, BE Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Deloitte company you can use this recruitment. Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst – BTA includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification, and how to apply process.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 For Analyst BTA
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 For Analyst BTA Complete Details:
Analyst – BTA
|Qualification||Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE)|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way
Detailed Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
Are you a quick learner with the willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the fields of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world-class service.
Work you’ll do
- As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located offshore as well as onshore.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test, and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationships, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish a relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement them in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE)
- Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills.
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
To Apply Deloitte Off-Campus 2021 Drive for Freshers——–> Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Deloitte Off Campus drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates