Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023: Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of
Associate Analyst for the Hyderabad location. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 are as follows. The candidates who are completed in BCA/BScof 2020/2021 Graduates apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Deloitte Recruitment 2023 online. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Off-Campus Drive 2023
Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2023
|Job Title||Associate Analyst|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way
Detailed Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Job Position:- Associate Analyst
- Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Designation:- Analyst
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria:-
- Required: BSc/BCA
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and macOS.
- Knowledge of networks and the internet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence.
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solve complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers ——–> Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates