Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023: Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Support Analyst for the Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India locations. The complete details about Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 are as follows. The candidates who are completed B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Deloitte Recruitment 2023 online. If Not please today job Updates updated more with off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the ob updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Deloitte Openings Drive 2023
Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2023 Drive Details:
|Company name||Deloitte Company|
|Qualification||B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Norms|
Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India
About Deloitte Careers:
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their way, playing to their strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in the same way
Job Details :
- Job Position:- Support-Analyst
- Job Location:- Delhi
- Salary Package:- As Per Company Standards
Technology Support Services – End User Support – Analyst
A person having high aspiration and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, in person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops &
- Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria:-
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security
How To Apply For Deloitte Walk-in Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates